Author Topic: Play's Introduction  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Play

• Want to play?
    • View Profile
Play's Introduction
« on: Oct 15 '13 09:49pm »
Hey! My name is Nick, I am 15. I play football, skate and play Armagetron Advanced! I love trap music, comedy movies, and boobs.
I am a freshman in highschool.
I quad-bind, I play Sumo, DF, CTF, and HR/FT. My favorite method of DF is tunneling and going loose. I am a loose DF player, tight is okay too. I am all about having fun, winning is good too :)
Thank you for this opportunity! -Nick/Play
My new name is Hulk!

Offline dukevin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Rx hosting
Re: Play's Introduction
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15 '13 11:40pm »
There used to be someone named Play in Rx that we kicked. Looks like you're a different guy though so welcome :)

Offline Play

• Want to play?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 16 '13 01:08am »
Well, I did NOT know that ahaha! Well I'm definitely not him ;D So nice to meet you dukevin! I've seen you around before with my other aliases!
My new name is Hulk!

Offline iNoob

• Administrator
  • I don't have Insomnia. I have Internet connection
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16 '13 09:02am »
Aliases ?

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 16 '13 11:57am »
Hey man, don't think I've seen you around before. o/

Offline iNoob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 16 '13 04:18pm »
How long have you played loose dogfight

Offline Play

• Want to play?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Oct 16 '13 07:14pm »
@iNoob My aliases were: Vex and Gummi. I was in RoadrunnerZ as Vex and Phoenix as Gummi ; I have been playing loose df for a good 3-4 months now! :)
@Syn Maybe as my Vex/Gummi aliases but other than that, nice to meet you :)
My new name is Hulk!

Offline Rezzect

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Oct 17 '13 10:32pm »
SEE I TOLD YOU GUYS A LOT OF PEOPLE USE THE @ TAGGING THING!!! GET THE MOD xD!

Offline dukevin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Rx hosting
« Reply #8 on: Oct 18 '13 02:46am »
THIS AINT NO TWITTA

Offline iNoob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Oct 18 '13 06:53am »
Ahh i remember the roadrunners  clan! I was about to fist fight the leader yo!

Offline Play

• Want to play?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Nov 22 '13 11:24pm »
So basically I came from Sumo, Fort, CTF, and Tight DF
I was in eRĀ» and always playing those modes with D33P & CODE.
My name was eRĀ»FEAR, I was just starting tron then and I met D33P and CODE and they were some pretty cool guys. I started learning how to play (noob) hr and tight df. Back in those days my favorite Server was ..D.O.G.F.I.G.H.T.. playing tight as tits and stabbing the balls out of people. eRĀ» slowly died and I went clanless for about 2 years and started learning how to sumo, fort, and ctf. I joined Sq. clan it was a DF/Sumo clan with Apep and a few other guys, not much of a big clan but it was fun. I then apped and apped and dedicated my time and effort into joining <|Phoenix with Venjin and the guys. I started talking to them with TeamSpeak and getting to know them well. I was in <P)hoenix for a good 4-5 months as <|Gummi and I quit because .rZ` was interested but I waited a while to really make sure. I got to know the guys and met Zero (great guy). He was my favorite in the clan. I met him and he introduced me to the .rZ` Family. I started playing with them in Sumo and Fort and they liked me, so I apped. I joined .rZ` and played with them for 7-8 months as Vex.rZ`. I miss them. I slowly went inactive due to sports and family problems. I came back near 2-3 months later and they died. I got back in to tron and really, got back in to it. I get excited to play with you guys every chance I get, I have been spending my time learning the ways of a Loose Dogfighter, trust me it is very different than Tight, obviously, I got into it and had to learn not to touch the damn walls ahaha. It is my favorite mode now and you should all see me playing it the most as 'play' of course. So my main objective now is joining rx. It has been seen I was introduced to loose df. I saw you guys and learned the basics. Rx was my inspiration of playing loose df and ever since 3 months ago, I've been wanting to join. It is a great clan and alot of nice family members. I have one invite so far from Rookie. I would like to get to know rx alot better and maybe when I have 3-5 invites, maybe apply for you! :) Thanks, play!
My new name is Hulk!

* Rx Chat