Author Topic: Our server  (Read 2951 times)

Offline dukevin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Rx hosting
Re: Our server
« Reply #25 on: Dec 02 '14 04:53am »
  • Server is whilelisted
  • There is a new world
  • You have to have the premium minecraft to play

Pb, Swag, and Zulu found out about a glitch i knew about.

This really sucks. Are you sure PB is involved? I thought he's pretty chill and zulu/castro was supposed to be "reformed"... Did you check IPs?

What does "there is a new world" mean? Basically everything is reset to a new map?

Requiring minecraft premium sucks because it will limit who will play. I can't think of anyone who has a legit account besides a few.

What about just changing the IP of the server and make it private in Member's Only, then we can leave in the hacked client mod for the server?

Offline Umop3plsdn3dlus

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Dec 02 '14 10:23am »
noooo my chickensss

Offline Umop3plsdn3dlus

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Dec 02 '14 10:24am »
i agree with duke though, lets switch ip's and just be rx only

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Dec 02 '14 11:55am »
i have premium l0l

Offline bam

• Ex-Rx
  • but the stain in my pants will not..
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: Dec 02 '14 01:20pm »
What does "there is a new world" mean? Basically everything is reset to a new map?

Requiring minecraft premium sucks because it will limit who will play. I can't think of anyone who has a legit account besides a few.

What about just changing the IP of the server and make it private in Member's Only, then we can leave in the hacked client mod for the server?

We lost a lot. Swag pretty much destroyed all of spawn. We could all team together and fix it but, it will never be the same lol. I have the old world if everyone wants to do that.

There are quite a few that have premium... :P Myself, Had, Cam, Syn, Sly, Inoob, and Tat for sure. I dont know if there are more, maybe hope.

The problem with changing the server IP is that I dont have that ability. I am renting the server from a service. Thats why I was asking you about your VPS's. We could change the texas server into our own server and we can hide the ip to ourselves and who ever we choose to give it to. We could also allow the server to let people play without premium and we could also have mods set up.

Offline probot

• Ex-Rx
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Dec 04 '14 10:07am »
there are ways to allow specific usernames into a server so if we did that with the modded server that could work with out changing the ip Oo But i would need to find where this is or if we can do it cause it was set up with a phpbb3 on the vcl site.

Offline Kira

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lightron
« Reply #31 on: Dec 04 '14 10:17am »
A friend of mine had a server that had a package set up for you to make mods.  You may know what I'm talking about.  With that, it'd be simple to make the script you want.

Offline Sottomi

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Dec 19 '14 12:33am »
Not sure if you guys are still down with the non-premium clients, but if you are.. Les username c'est Sottomi, tu connais moi a KB. Merci beaucoup

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Dec 19 '14 03:45am »
Not sure if you guys are still down with the non-premium clients, but if you are.. Les username c'est Sottomi, tu connais moi a KB. Merci beaucoup
lolwut?

Offline Sottomi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Dec 19 '14 08:41am »
I'm sure you could've translated that one Syn >:c! I don't know if you guys are still playing minecraft, I was told by someone that your server was still up but I could not access the server. I am using a non premium client, is that still okay?  My username for MC is Sottomi, you know me as KB! Also, can't very well prove my trust but I can say that I definitely know what it feels like to be trolled when you've spent so much time on something,... anyways let me know.

- Thanks

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Dec 19 '14 08:53am »
oh yeah right at the moment our ip is hidden so boobs cant grief it, talk to bam or duke to get the iP

Offline Sottomi

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Dec 21 '14 04:26pm »
Great so I've been playing for a while and it's been going swell up until I logged back in after a couple hours to find that my locked chest was now locked for me too. I can't access it, and it's pretty much got most of my stuff/necessities in there. If anyone could spare some time to help, I'd appreciate it.

Offline Vogue

• Ex-Rx
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Dec 26 '14 11:00am »
too bad there are griefers, would be cool to have more tronners play on the serv but i'm havin fun~

Offline iNoob

• Administrator
  • I don't have Insomnia. I have Internet connection
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Dec 26 '14 01:15pm »
Lrn2mods, admins

Offline Umop3plsdn3dlus

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Jan 03 '15 01:02pm »

Offline Umop3plsdn3dlus