Author Topic: Homecoming  (Read 5799 times)

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
Homecoming
« on: Jan 22 '15 01:10pm »
Aliases: syn, Synthesis
Time Played:
Approaching 7 years
Past Clans:
Rx, leader of X, Nyx
Global ID:
Syn@rx
Timezone and Available Times:
GMT
Invited By (if applicable):
Light
Have you read and Understood the Clan Charter: (Not needed until it is updated)
I helped write it.
Why did you choose to apply to Rx?

Ok here we go folks, this is gonna be a long one so put your dick on your pants sit down strap up and shut up. Let's start right at the beginning. Around 2008 I started DF, after seeing that video we've all seen with booni.xR and mose.
I kicked into whatever the DF server was called back then with a crazy name of "podded" (sorry to my homies who have heard this story a few thousand times but the new young bloods don't know bout me.)

So this podded character was young, enthusiastic, and ready to go. At the time Vcl and Rx were at the top of their game with constant rivalries and dope players around all the time.

This is where my time with Rx began. My first application was on October 11th 2011, after being infatuated with the whole DF system for just over a year. Here were my first reasons for applying, although they don't mean much now: People know I'm not really one for hiding what I think, so here it is. Vcl were the dicks of tron, truly awful personalities only compensated by their skill in the grid, that nobody could really match up to. Except for Rx, these clowns were genuinely nice people but also seemed to be the best, recently taking the top spot of DF. To my 13 year old self, you guys were the super heroes of tron kicking the villains to shit. It was dope. I wanted a part of that desperately. Now that first app didn't work out, and we're not going to go into details but the long story short is I acted like a dick when I was pretty close to getting in.

Hey that sounds similar right? So I got into Nyx and that was awesome for about a year and then I made exiled with fool (BRUH) where I actually became a respected member of the DF community, even if only for a short while.

Now for reasons that aren't relevant here exiled died. It wasn't a violent death so there's no regret to what happened there. This is where I came back to Rx. This is sort of a tron flaw of mine. I just don't find the game fun at all playing solo, which until now (then) I never really had to do. I got invited by dwiz and applied for the second time in early 2013, that one got declined, re apped 2 weeks later after getting to know each member individually, and got in.

Here comes my time in Rx, I started just like any member does, playing, posting, goofing around with you losers at any opportunity.

Now for vibes reign. This is where I get my power in Rx so all you who are wondering why I got where I did should take note. Rx at this time was super inactive, like, a forum post every 3 days kinda active. At this time, I was the highest ranking Rx member that wasn’t MIA. So I controlled all of the applicants and what have you, not to much greatness but that’s irrelevant. Vibe returned with a bang and started talking about a new order and such. I followed because he was so passionate about it and in all fairness he did a great job fixing up some old inaccuracies. This is when I got my promotion to leader and I re wrote the clan charter.

Vibes fall. Kira and pdbq returned and outspoke about some of these changes going to strictly too quickly, to which vibe basically RQ. I got demoted to General after all of the ranks were put back and we continued with the old style of Rx. This is how I became general, for leading the clan in vibes absence and sticking with everything all the way through.

Lets go to present day. College life is demanding and stressful and I will be the first to admit I do not handle stress well. My forums posts were meaningless, insulting, and basically all over out of order. On January 1st this year my grandmother passed away, the family knew this was coming up for a while now and we tried to spend as much time with her as possible before she left us. Such as, I decided to take a break from tron in order for me to achieve this. Admittedly I should’ve let someone know about my situation and that I did indeed plan to return but we all make mistakes, that is one of mine.

Lets talk about my re app. It was a joke. 100% I did not take it seriously at all, because honestly I didn’t expect as much resistance as I got. Another instance of me being ignorant to current affairs.

So this is my serious app. I know this is what some of you who rejected me being RxP wanted. So here it is.

MVP awards of this whole drama go to Bam and Light. Continuing to show what they think is right in the face of adversity. Whether it is for me or against me, I respect it.

After all, you cant pick and choose family.

N.B This app is 100% serious and should be deemed as such. Rejection will be final.

Offline Vogue

• Ex-Rx
    • View Profile
Re: Homecoming
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22 '15 01:32pm »
put your dick on your pants

ಠ_ಠ

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22 '15 02:06pm »
put your dick on your pants

ಠ_ಠ
Or put someone elses dick in your pants.

Wait, nvm.

Offline Umop3plsdn3dlus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22 '15 02:58pm »
Welcome home, Good luck buddy. I think your post will shed some light on the subject.

Offline illusions

• Ex-Rx
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22 '15 05:23pm »
You have more of a history with Rx than I do that's for sure :P Good luck man! :)

Offline Sly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22 '15 06:26pm »
I think it's really great you can just step back and just look at for what it is: a learning experience. I hope everything goes back to normal and we can all forget about it. Here's to the future, man. I'm really excited for you.

Sorry about your grandmother. We've all been there.

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22 '15 06:40pm »
I think it's really great you can just step back and just look at for what it is: a learning experience. I hope everything goes back to normal and we can all forget about it. Here's to the future, man. I'm really excited for you.

Thanks man, means a lot. Sorry about your outcome with Rx. Maybe next time?

Offline Sly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jan 22 '15 07:31pm »

Thanks man, means a lot. Sorry about your outcome with Rx. Maybe next time?

Yeah, there's always next time :)

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jan 23 '15 01:23pm »
Also, if you have any questions, ask me here, not in the evalutation thread

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jan 27 '15 12:11pm »
bump

Offline mose

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Jan 28 '15 02:36pm »
Woah I thought synergy quit! Jk i hope everything goes well, I'm rooting for you

Offline pdbq

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Jan 29 '15 07:43pm »
ey yo. you got in and shit.

Offline Vogue

• Ex-Rx
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Jan 29 '15 09:19pm »
wb

when are we gonna see the battle for df div leader?

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Jan 30 '15 12:01pm »
wb

when are we gonna see the battle for df div leader?
"battle" cute
cheers fam

Offline Vogue

• Ex-Rx
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Jan 30 '15 12:24pm »
syn said he wasn't gonna lose

get hyped

#HYPE

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Jan 30 '15 12:25pm »
syn said he wasn't gonna lose

get hyped

#HYPE
I won't, unless mose or lime fight for it, then it'll be close.

Offline mose

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Jan 30 '15 06:34pm »
close if i play with my feet

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Jan 30 '15 06:43pm »
close if i play with my feet
implying i ever play with anything but my feet

Offline Obsession

• live, life, love, laugh
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: Jan 31 '15 05:26am »

Haha, I thought about a fatal-4-way match of bam vs. syn vs. mose vs. lime
kinda epic

And welcome back Mr.Syn, was a tough birth, but the baby's alive and healthy :)

Wenn das Leben dir Zitronen gibt,
mach daraus Zitronenschnitz,
denn ohne Zitronenschnitz,
ist die Coke mit Ice ein Witz

Offline Syn

• Member+
  • Kappa
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Jan 31 '15 06:43am »

Haha, I thought about a fatal-4-way match of bam vs. syn vs. mose vs. lime
kinda epic

And welcome back Mr.Syn, was a tough birth, but the baby's alive and healthy :)
I haven't even seen bam df so I don't know how he'll compare to the legends. ;)

Thanks, was a rough journey, but we clear now.

Offline dukevin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Rx hosting
« Reply #20 on: Jan 31 '15 08:29pm »
Ok I took a short break from forums but good to see you back and learned from the whole thing.

Just wanted to say WB!

Offline Sabit

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Feb 04 '15 05:15am »
Welcome back ;)

* Rx Chat