Rx Clan > Applications

Blue's app :)

(1/6) > >>

blue12:

Aliases: red, green, pretty much just colors

Time Played: maybe for like a year or two just got back on like 3 weeks ago

Past Clans: none

Global ID: dont have one

Timezone and Available Times: pacific time. either at 9 in the morning or at 10 or 11 at night.

Invited By (if applicable):  bam and obsession :)

Have you read and Understood the Clan Charter: (Not needed until it is updated)

Why did you choose to apply to Rx: i choose to apply for rx because they are a good clan to be in. they have a lot of good players. the people in that clan are nice, friendly and funny. i want to get to know the rest of the members that are in the clan. i also applied to see if i was good enough to be in the clan and have the rx clan tag ive always wanted to be in rx.

dukevin:
Good Luck!

Obsession:
Glad to see you apped. I was wondering if your colour-names were covering a known personality but doesn't seem so. But your time played makes that senseful, because you started during my brake. Nevertheless I think you're skillful with a lot of potential and definitely a nice guy.
Rx-buddys, meet him!

bam:

--- Quote from: Obsession on Feb 12 '15 05:20pm ---Nevertheless I think you're skillful with a lot of potential and definitely a nice guy.
Rx-buddys, meet him!

--- End quote ---
I completely agree. You have a lot of potential! Once you get that computer situation out of the way, I think your skill with sky rocket with enough training! I hope to see you on the grid again! gl hf

pdbq:
Welcome to the forums. Gl! I'll try to catch you on the grids one of these nights since I'm pacific time too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version